Under article 6 of law no. 2004-575 of 21st June 2004 relating to confidence in the digital economy
users of the site www.diamindustries.comare informed of the identity of those participating in its
production and monitoring:
The owner is an incorporated entity.
Name: DIAM INDUSTRIES
Head office adress: 1 rue Albert Calmette, ZI High Tech, 67610 LA WANTZENAU, France
Registration RCS: B387987845
Email address: email@example.com
Publication Director / Site Manager:
Name: Monsieur Jean-Michel CHRISTOPH, Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: CORAXIS
Address: 11 rue de la Haye , 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM, France
In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of 6th January 1978, by law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, by article L.226-13 of the Code Pénal and by the European Directive of 24th October 1995, in particular.
When using the site www.diamindustries.com, the following data in particular may be collected (Non Personal Data):
- Internet URL address of links via which the User accessed the site www.diamindustries.com.;
- User’s Internet service provider.
The User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address may also be collected, which is considered as Personal Information in particular by the CNIL.
DIAM INDUSTRIES may also receive Complementary Personal Information related to the User, such as name, e-mail address and telephone contact details, particularly in the context of e-mail exchanges.
The User provides this information in full knowledge of the matter, particularly if he input it himself. If information is collected via a form, the User of the site www.diamindustries.com will be told whether or not the information he provides is mandatory.
A User who identifies himself may ask DIAM INDUSTRIES at e-mail address email@example.com :
- to check personal data about him that has been collected by www.diamindustries.com or on its behalf;
- for information concerning the purposes for which this data will be used;
- for information concerning the identity and geographical jurisdiction of recipients of this data;
- a copy of this data issued free of charge, provided that such a request is not unreasonable, particularly by being repeated or disproportionate.
No personal information related to Users of the site www.diamindustries.com is:
- collected without the User’s knowledge;
- published without the User’s knowledge.
- exchanged, transferred or sold by any way to third parties, except if DIAM INDUSTRIES by itself is purchased. In this case, the data will be transferred to the new owner of www.diamindustries.com, which will be bound to respect the same commitments in terms of exchange, transfer or sale of Personal Data.
The Company is authorised to carry out studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of Users of the site www.diamindustries.com, subject to confirmation that these Users will be anonymous.
Under article 40 of law no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 amended by law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, the User has the right to amend Personal Information collected about him. If he wishes to do this, he should send the Company:
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- a letter to 1 rue Albert Calmette, ZI High Tech, 67610 LA WANTZENAU, France ,
giving his name or company name, physical and/or electronic contact details and, if applicable, any reference details he may have as a member of the site www.diamindustries.com.
The amendment will be made within a reasonable period from receipt of the User’s request.
A “cookie” allows the User to be identified, personalises his use of the www.diamindustries.com site and speeds up site formatting by recording a small data file on his computer.
The User acknowledges that he has been informed of this practice, which he authorises DIAM INDUSTRIES to carry out.
DIAM INDUSTRIES agrees not to communicate the content of these “cookies” at any time to third parties, unless required to under the law.
The User may refuse to have “cookies’ recorded on his computer or he may configure his browser to give prior warning before accepting “cookies”. To do this, the User should change the parameters of his browser using the Tools menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer, or the Edit menu for Netscape.
If advertising is present on the www.diamindustries.com site, DIAM INDUSTRIES will inform the User about the nature of the content by displaying the word “publicité”.
User may send suggestions to the DIAM INDUSTRIES using the email adress email@example.com.